Right of withdrawal (Download as PDF)
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity.
Right of withdrawalYou have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day,
- where you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and that the goods are delivered under a single delivery
- at which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods under a single order and these are delivered separately
- at which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods which are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocationIf you revoke this agreement, we shall refund to you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days from the day you inform us of the revocation of this contract. This period is deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for testing the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expirationThe right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market, over which the entrepreneur has no influence
- for the delivery of newspapers, journals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
- to deliver sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery;
Example revocation form(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back)
- To ESOVita Ltd., Crown House, 37 High Street, East Grinstead RH19 3AF, West Sussex, United Kingdom - please send to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only for paper notification)
(*) Strike-through the inapplicable.
Our example revocation form in PDF format: DOWNLOAD
Fill out our example revocation form online: ONLINE FORM
To open the PDF files offered for download, you need an additional program, such as Adobe Reader, which you can download free of charge from the Internet. You can find the current version of Adobe Reader here.